Detroit Babies

OB near Sterling Heights

Hello!  I recently got a new job with Beaumont Hospital and the OB I used with my previous pregnancy does not accept the Beaumont Health Plan or have Beaumont privledges.  Thus, I will need a new OB who does.  I live in the Sterling Heights area and would deliver out of Beaumont Troy.  Anyone have any OB recommendations for this area, thanks!
BFP #1 2/10/10: No HB on 4/29/10 at 15 wk, D&C 4/30/10, Baby measured 11-12 wks. First Pregnancy and first loss. BFP #2 7/25/10: Blake Daniel arrived 3/25/11 BFP #3 3/9/12: Our Turkey Baby! Due Date: 11/19/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: OB near Sterling Heights

• Not sure where exactly in Sterling Heights you're at, but I see Dr. Valice.  He's in the Beaumont building off Hall Road (across from the mall).  I love that he takes his time answering any questions.  It's a small group practice, but he makes an effort to deliver his own patients

www.partridgecreekobgyn.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Eastside Gynecology and OB

Macomb
    17900 23 Mile Road
    Suite 301
    Macomb, MI 48044

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsRenee:

Not sure where exactly in Sterling Heights you're at, but I see Dr. Valice.  He's in the Beaumont building off Hall Road (across from the mall).  I love that he takes his time answering any questions.  It's a small group practice, but he makes an effort to deliver his own patients

www.partridgecreekobgyn.com

I see Dr Becky Smith in this practice.  Also very nice, never rushes the appointment, always answers all of my questions.  

• Oakland Macomb has a great reputation.  They are across from the hospital on the north side of South Blvd.  They are a huge practice with lots of doctors and midwives.  I have lots of friends that are happy there, it was too big for my liking but they are good practioners.  I just prefer one primary doctor.

I go to the Family Medicine center across the bridge from Beaumont Troy.  My husband and I are both patients there and absolutely love it.  They have two main doctors that do OB - Dr. Olescowski and Dr. Mulhem, both are very good, our doc is Dr. O and we absolutely love him.  I have not waited more than 24 hours for a call back when needed, they save a ton of their apts for sick apts so during my pregnancy I've gotten in same day whenever I was sick.  I also like that they can just become baby's doctor after delivery. 

• Oakland Macomb is the best! I see Dr. Goymerac.  She is so nice and fantastic! I have also seen the midwives there and I have been going there even before I found out I was pregnant.  They deliver at Troy Beaumont and Royal Oak Beaumont if complications.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"