Cincinnati Babies

Kohls clearance sale!

I live in Kettering Oh which is near Dayton, and today I went to the Kohl's in Centerville and they are having a huge clearance sale. I was able to buy my LO's winter clothes for this coming fall and winter. They marked down all the winter clothes and then their sale that ends tomorrow gives you between 60 and 70% off of that price. They also have winter coats hat, gloves etc. marked down. I was able to get 3 piece sets for $5 or $6. Also because they are remodeling they give you $10 off anything starting Feb 15th. Thought I'd share.

Re: Kohls clearance sale!

• I went yesterday to the Florence store - JACKPOT!!  I bought tons of stuff in 12-24 months for DS next year and the year after.  I didn't pay over $5 for anything - lots of fleece hoodies, sleepers, etc.

Kohl's is my new fav since having the baby Smile

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the tip!!!  I will definitely be heading over there tomorrow.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the tip!  I live down the street from a Kohls.  I need some post partum clothes, as I still need to drop down a size, but I return to work in a week and a half :)
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for shareing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"