June 2011 Moms

AW: B sat up from the floor! LIP

Holy moly! DH was playing on the floor with B. I was bumping on the couch.  Out of the corner of my eye I see B moving up from the ground. I look at him and he's sitting up!  I ask DH if he just sat up and he's friggin sleeping on the floor!  DH must've motivated B to get the hell out of there and find someone less boring to play with! LOL!  He said he guesses he must have because he was laying on the ground.  He just about ready to crawl and he was moving backwards on the ground, but he moves backwards, gets his legs curled under him and pushes up!  He did it again right away, and a few more times.  He was so happy, he started dancing and hi-fiving dada!  Once they learn something, they do it constantly like they've been doing it for years and it's second nature.

25 second video: Please disregard the absurd display of colorful toys decorating the floor!  Embarrassed

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=2330399399487&notif_t=video_comment

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: B sat up from the floor! LIP

• awesome!  he's very quick!

my dd started doing it out of the blue a few weeks ago.  such a godsend, because my kid won't roll.  now at least she can get up off her belly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay!!  I can't wait for Keaton to be able to do this!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Adorable video!  I love his reaction!!
  • cute, he looks so proud of himself. DS started doing this  this week too! So sweet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"