Cloth Diapering

PSA: FuzziBunz on Zulily!

I'm just getting into the whole cloth diapering game but I came across these and wanted to let you all know (if you didn't already)!  Some have sayings on the bum but there are a few regular ones.  Now I can't wait until they come in the mail!  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: FuzziBunz on Zulily!

• Can Zulily be regional because I don't see them there?
  • imagewestrose:
    Can Zulily be regional because I don't see them there?

You can just search for them on the site.

• Loading the player...
  • I would like to try Fuzzibunz, but $6 shipping for just one diaper? Plus I really don't like the ones with tacky sayings on them.
  • The plain yellow are gone. There are only the ones with sayings now.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • imageL0L0:
    I would like to try Fuzzibunz, but $6 shipping for just one diaper? Plus I really don't like the ones with tacky sayings on them.

This was my reaction - I had them in my cart, but I saw the shipping price and decided against it. With shipping, it really didn't seem like much of a savings at all.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The shipping definitely sucks the bargain out of those.  fuzzibunzstore has the same ones with sayings for $15 each with free shipping.  That's where I got mine.  I really don't care for the sayings but I loved the price enough to get them anyway.
  • The site says they are now all gone.
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bummer.  I ordered a few (plus a different brand  called lotus bumz?) so I didn't mind the shipping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"