TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

:: buckeye & petra ::

Just thought i'd let you know that i'm seriously chart stalking the two of you multiple times a day hoping that you'll add in some wonderful information! Big Smile

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

Re: :: buckeye & petra ::

• Options

LOL!  Thanks Wink  I keep chart stalking Petra too, cause we're cycle TWINS!  My trigger was finally negative this morning so I know anything after today, if it happens, is the real deal!

How have you been?  Anything going on with you- are you gonna check into provera soon? 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options
    imagebuckeyebaby814:

LOL!  Thanks Wink  I keep chart stalking Petra too, cause we're cycle TWINS!  My trigger was finally negative this morning so I know anything after today, if it happens, is the real deal!

How have you been?  Anything going on with you- are you gonna check into provera soon? 

I love and hate that you guys are DPO twins! LOL

I've been good, really enjoying the break.

I was talking with someone the other day about my break. It's kind of a forced break until my body behaves itself, because if my body was working, I would never take a break. I don't have that in me to just sit back and let fate take over, but I really need the break. So, it's been nice that my body is forcing me to break, that i'm pretty sure I will not call in for provera anytime soon. 

So right now i'm on a break until I get AF. Or until I am ready to move on. I'm still temping, just in case my body does ovulate... I can at least know when to expect AF. But honestly, that's about it. The break has been so very nice.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm glad you're enjoying your 'break'!  Hopefully your body wakes up soon and gets things moving Wink  

Have you thought about acupuncture?  Is that a possibility?  A friend (whom I met on TTGP and 3T) started acu and it brought her late O (cd 40+) down into the 20s and 30s.  I know my office works with me since it's not a covered treatment.  Something to consider if you're interested, but it's not for everyone!  I was really apprehensive about trying it, but at the very least it's helped to increase my energy levels.

Do you have any fun plans this weekend?  We were going to see 'The Vow' but some friends from church invited us over for dinner so I think we're doing that instead... if we don't get the 2-4 in minimum of snow we're supposed to get in the next 24 hrs. 

• Options
    imagePetraStonegirl:

Thank you for thinking of us. And for reminding me of the need to update my chart.

I've just updated it again. No big news yet. I tested on 7dpIUI and it was BFN, so the trigger is out. My boobs aren't hurting as much (the trigger makes is it really bad), and I'm just in the waiting game.

Cashews, it's so peculiar how our bodies can force our brain's hand, so to speak. Enjoy this break and come back refreshed and hopeful again. (((HUGS))) 

ETA: BEB, I've decided that we are this cycle's Power Twins, and by our combined powers, we WILL get KTFU with our Power Babies! 

? 

LOL!  We will! 

• Options
    Power babies!  Power babies!  Power babies!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    imagePetraStonegirl:

Thank you for thinking of us. And for reminding me of the need to update my chart.

I've just updated it again. No big news yet. I tested on 7dpIUI and it was BFN, so the trigger is out. My boobs aren't hurting as much (the trigger makes is it really bad), and I'm just in the waiting game.

Cashews, it's so peculiar how our bodies can force our brain's hand, so to speak. Enjoy this break and come back refreshed and hopeful again. (((HUGS))) 

ETA: BEB, I've decided that we are this cycle's Power Twins, and by our combined powers, we WILL get KTFU with our Power Babies! 

:::stalking...ahem, I mean lurking::::

You are very wise Petra, very wise indeed.

Praying for POWER BABIES!  

Married my best friend 6/28/08
    DD born 4/3/10 BFP 4/9/11 missed mc @10w4d- forever loved
    BFP 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12
    imageimageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    GL to both of you!  I'm rooting for you!!!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Another one rooting her heart out for you both here!
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options
    And another lurking cheering you on here. I can't wait to see both of your updates. Good luck ladies!
    BFP 7/27/10, no hb discovered 9/3/10, natural m/c 9/17/10
    BFP #2- 2/1/11,bleeding- 2/6/11, natural m/c @ 5wks
    BFP #3- 4/29/11 - DS born 12/31/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    TTCAL buddies with LilMaggs and psumel13
  • Options
    imageCashewsMommy:
    imagebuckeyebaby814:

I was talking with someone the other day about my break. It's kind of a forced break until my body behaves itself, because if my body was working, I would never take a break. I don't have that in me to just sit back and let fate take over, but I really need the break. So, it's been nice that my body is forcing me to break, that i'm pretty sure I will not call in for provera anytime soon. 

So right now i'm on a break until I get AF. Or until I am ready to move on. I'm still temping, just in case my body does ovulate... I can at least know when to expect AF. But honestly, that's about it. The break has been so very nice.  

Hey hun. So sorry about CD 1. What a b!tch!

As for acupuncture, it's just really expensive.  We're trying to save money for an IUI, so we just don't have that in our budget. 

Did you see the movie yet? How was it?  

• Options
    imageCashewsMommy:
    imageCashewsMommy:
    imagebuckeyebaby814:

Hey hun. So sorry about CD 1. What a b!tch!

As for acupuncture, it's just really expensive.  We're trying to save money for an IUI, so we just don't have that in our budget. 

Did you see the movie yet? How was it?  

I would definitely save money for IUI too- that definitely gives you a better shot!  No... we did not see the movie Sad  A couple from church invited us over and we'd been trying to plan a night for the last couple of months and nothing had worked out.  So we are pushing back the movie until next Saturday.  Plus, we figured it was probably crazy this weekend with Valentine's Day being soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"