Georgia Babies

baby clothes in the dryer?

How do you get them to dry?  Is it my dryer?   I'm using those mesh bags to keep the kids laundry apart and this just seems to make the drying problem worse.  Two cycles and still not dry.  So I'm air drying for now.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: baby clothes in the dryer?

• I put all my boys clothes together and dry them on permanent press (medium heat). I've never had an issues. I would do another load of something else and see if it's drying those right. It could be the dryer
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Check the lint trap and make sure its clear.  Also, sometimes I find that little items dry better if I put in a big towel or something fluffy to sort of cushion them and spread the heat instead of just putting them in alone.

• Loading the player...
  • I don't think I understand the question. I just throw everything into the dryer, just like I would regular laundry.  Half the time I mix E's clothes with our clothes. I don't do anything differently, and I don't put it into a mesh bag.

Is everything else drying ok? 

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"