Upstate NY Babies

T&P's needed please

I just found out my grandma went to the hospital last night and had a brain aneurysm and they found a mass in her brain.  She called my parents because she had a horrible headache and didn't feel right.  Luckily they took her to the emergency room right away.

To make matters worse my uncle(mom's brother) is being an @ss right now. My sister and her family live with my grandma because they lost their house.   He told my sister that this is their fault that it happened.  He also said he is kicking them out.  Unfortunately he can do this since his name is on the house and my grandma always agrees with what he does. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: T&P's needed please

• T&P's all around, what a sad situation.
  • imagecm2007:

To make matters worse my uncle(mom's brother) is being an @ss right now. My sister and her family live with my grandma because they lost their house.   He told my sister that this is their fault that it happened.  He also said he is kicking them out.  Unfortunately he can do this since his name is on the house and my grandma always agrees with what he does.  

I'm so sorry.  Prayers for your Grandma and for the rest of your family.  

What a crappy thing for your uncle to do...both blaming your sister and trying to kick her out.  I have heard that if you allow someone into your house for more than a few days then you have to evict them to get them out if they don't choose to leave.  If your Grandma doesn't agree and uncle tries to kick them out I've heard the police won't make them get out.

Bianca image.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this. Such a horrible situation. I hope peace comes to your family quickly.

• I'll keep your grandmother in my prayers and I'm sorry your sister's family is going through this. 
  • Oh no :( I hope your grandma is ok.

Your uncle sounds like an @ss... 

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • I'm so sorry. T&P's for you all. ((hugs))

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Thoughts and prayers to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh no!  T&P to you and your family...
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, so sorry to hear about your grandma. Why during times of trouble do some people feel its ok to be such a jerk??
  • Oh no. :( I hope things will be OK with your grandma. :(
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Lots of thoughts and prayers. So sad.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks everyone.  My grandma is out of surgery.  She will be in ICU for the next 2-3 weeks.  The doctors were encouraged because she was talking up until they took her into surgery and she walked into the hospital.  My uncle has always been an @ss.  My mom doesn't even talk to him if she doesn't have to.  I'm just worried about my sister and kids having to move again. Plus my one nephew was recently diagnosed as autistic and just started a preschool program.  He will have to stop and hopefully start a new one when they move. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"