South Jersey Babies

Nursery Themes

It looks like we have lots of pregnant ladies on here!  Do you have a theme picked out for your nursery yet?  Do you have pictures or a pinterest board you want to post?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursery Themes

• I would love to see some Nurseries! Our room just got painted and waiting on new carpeting then the decorating/filling begins! Once it's ready -- I will post pics! 

We do not know what we are having so we have a neutral room. It took me forever to find the right bedding. I'm not an animal or beige fan so not many options when you are going neutral!  I fell in love with Oh what a beautiful morning bedding from land of nod. I love the colors and the prints. Walls are lime green color which will work for boy or girl as they grow. Just can't wait to finish the room and work on my DIY projects. 

https://www.landofnod.com/baby-crib-bedding/kids-bedding/oh-what-a-beautiful-morning-crib-bedding/f5558

• We are moving in a few months, so we aren't going crazy like I did with my first DD with wall decals and such. But we are doing a tan color wall, with pops of bright colors all round. I don't have any pictures yet because we haven't started, and we really need to! 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLeenieRN:

This absolutely gorgeous!  You could even work in girl or boy colors later on if you choose but it's fabulous by itself.

• I am not far along yet, but when I was pregnant with my son we dicussed the decisions about the nursery when we didnt know the gender. Hello kitty theme if we have a girl this time, and or a jungle theme with dark browns and greens if its a boy. We went with a light blue safari theme with my first son, but then shortly changed to mickey mouse..

"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it."

• Thanks! That's what i figured...i could easily add blues or pinks when we know! Registering and planning were the nursery were the only times i had slight panks that I wanted to know what we are having.I almost caved at my last ultrasound but it will be worth the wait and surprise! 

Now we just need to get it finished!  :) 

• Our theme is the Fisher Price Precious Planet theme. We're going to get Mason's paint this weekend! I'll include a picture that I'm kind of going off of. His room will be green :)

Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
    imageimage
  • We went with a Winnie the Pooh theme. But we're mixing and matching stuff from different sets/stores because I didn't want to be overloaded with pink. We just hung the border and valances up tonight. If I remember, I'll check back in tomorrow to post pictures.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • imageIrishgrl417:
    We went with a Winnie the Pooh theme. But we're mixing and matching stuff from different sets/stores because I didn't want to be overloaded with pink. We just hung the border and valances up tonight. If I remember, I'll check back in tomorrow to post pictures.

Please do! I love the mixing and matching.  I'm not a huge fan of matchy-matchy this.

• Here's what we have so far.

This is the bedding we registered for:

We've also registered for or bought wall hangings/decals from a few different sets/places. Including ones that match the bedding, ones that match the valances and then some decals of Pooh & Piglet that were on clearance at BRU.

I'm not sure how many decals we'll actually use but I definitely want this one.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Irish, I love the border.  I'm partial to the old style Winnie the Pooh and I love the colors of the bedding...feminine but not over the top.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"