Adoption
Options

AW... just had to share

My DH is in class right now, and I have no one to share with, so bear with me because I am super excited!

We are officially licensed foster parents as of this morning Big Smile

Now the hard decision - When do we accept our first placement since DH is in his last semester of nursing school and I teach at a community college full time... We didn't anticipate being licensed so soon, so we thought he'd be done with school when we got our first placement...

But I'm sooooo excited!

Foster parents turned adoptive parents :)
Adoptive daughter born 08/07/13... growing so fast
BM due again end of March 2015 so any day!
Bloggy blog

Re: AW... just had to share

• Options
    Congrats!!! That's great!
    ~Julie image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options

That's awesome. Accept when you feel it's right- only you can know your schedule/abilities. 

We accepted the first call we got! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Congrats!  We are in a similar place right now...we were approved last month but since B was just born and we are just now settling into routines we are not sure exactly when we will take placements. 

Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What wonderful news!  You'll know when you get the call if the time is right.  Until then, enjoy making it through the process and knowing that you might become a foster mom at any moment!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the support ladies!  I'm so excited and so nervous at the same time...
    Foster parents turned adoptive parents :)
    Adoptive daughter born 08/07/13... growing so fast
    BM due again end of March 2015 so any day!
    Bloggy blog
  • Options
    Wahoooooooo!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"