January 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone had sex yet?

I don't want to wait another 2 weeks!!  But I will if I have to.  I had a pretty easy delivery and recovery...no tearing or episiotomy.  Bleeding has been done for a week.  I miss the intimacy!  I decided to be nice and give him oral about 10 days ago, but then I had some dental work done and my jaw is still throbbing 8 days later, so none of that.  Besides...I am not wanting to have sex for his sake anyways...I want to have it for ME!  Well...for us:)

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

Re: Anyone had sex yet?

• Options
    No way! I had a 3rd degree tear though. He might actually need the 6 weeks to recover from witnessing!
  • Options
    Less than a week to go over here! We haven't had sex yet (and I won't cheat on that and do it before 6 weeks so as not to risk infection), but we've *ahem* done other things. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrs_kelly1014:
    Less than a week to go over here! We haven't had sex yet (and I won't cheat on that and do it before 6 weeks so as not to risk infection), but we've *ahem* done other things. 

Same here. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • Options

Pfft. 

It's been 9 days but I already don't want to wait 5 more weeks. :-/

Ugh.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I did it Sunday, I had stitches but felt ready to go. Best thing I could have done 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, I had our daughter a little over three weeks ago and I'm STILL in pain in my vagina.  I don't know how you guys can do it.  I'm jealous.  i'm still sitting on a donut and I feel in pain when I stand up after sitting and sometimes I can still feel the stitches and pain inside of me.  She tore my vagina completely in half.  I think it'll be more than six weeks before I stop feeling pain.  Also, I'm still bleeding.  I wonder if I'll even be able to have sex or if it will be this painful.  
  • Options

Nope, my OB gave me the ok about 2-3 weeks ago but dh has been either out of town working or I have been to exhausted or one of the kids won't let us.  lol

Maybe we will DTD again one day!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options
    Sex is the furthest thing in our minds! I don't want to even think about it. (I tore really bad)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    I've always been in camp " Nothing in until everything's out", so we had sex at about 2 weeks ago when my bleeding stopped. I've never managed to wait 6 weeks, even when I've had tearing. This time I didn't, so it was amazing and not at all uncomfortable. 
  • Options
    imagetalitha712:
    imagemrs_kelly1014:

Same here. 

In the same boat here! I want to SO SO SSSSOOOOO bad but DH is the one that is being a stickler to the waiting the 6 weeks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Nope- not yet. I had my 6 week check up today & got the green light. I have had no real desire & I feel bad for DH after reading some of your posts- we have done nothing sexually & I do the miss the intimacy but I am sooooo tired. I do look forward to doing it though- maybe tonite ;)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL - I'm terrified to have sex. I'm afraid it will hurt. Plus, that would mean Matthew would actually have to be asleep. I started a progestin-only birth control pill on Sunday and I'm having some light bleeding this morning. Nothing major, but I'm not happy about it and hope it goes away soon. That's just another thing that would make me not want to have sex.

• Options
    Gah, I can't even think about sex right now. I was cut a little bit, and it's healing well, but my lady bits still feel... fragile.
    DD 1.18.2012
  • Options

imagePsyDr04:
    LOL - I'm terrified to have sex. I'm afraid it will hurt. Plus, that would mean Matthew would actually have to be asleep. I started a progestin-only birth control pill on Sunday and I'm having some light bleeding this morning. Nothing major, but I'm not happy about it and hope it goes away soon. That's just another thing that would make me not want to have sex.

The lack of birth control and the fact that the baby could wake up any second are the two things stopping me.  He hates condoms, so I would rather wait and make our first time in 2 months extra good.  I do want to get pregnant again soon, but NOT this soon!!

And to the poor ladies that tore...I do not blame you AT ALL!  I tore with my first and I could barely walk for 3 weeks and didn't think about sex for months...I was single at the time also so that helped:)  I was afraid to even touch myself and would just soak in a tub to get clean.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options
    I got released today and the second we got in the car DH said it's happening tonight... maybe he could try a little romance lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a c-section on 1/12 and have been in no pain since a week afterward. Also my bleeding has been minimal ever since I left the hospital. That being said...I only made it about 3 weeks. My boyfriend kept asking and commenting on how many weeks were left until we could have sex so I got tired of hearing about it. Plus I missed it too and felt absolutely fine. I really didn't think there was any reason why I shouldn't..I decided to just try it and see what it was like and it felt the same as before and my bleeding didn't' increase afterward and i had no soreness afterward. And I was getting tired of the "sympathy oral" I was generously dishing out. I'm sure my doctor would be upset if I told her but I was fine with it.

DUE 11/29/15 with #2!!!

Mommy to Kalen - 1/12/12

• Options

With how fast DS was born, DH didn't have much of a choice but to watch him coming out.  I think he's the one who will need the longer recovery time because he said he didn't mind abstaining for a while.  I can't imagine it was a pretty sight.  Plus I tore pretty bad and got an episiotomy, so I don't mind waiting a few extra weeks.  But that's just what I'm saying now, only a week and a half out.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"