Adoption

Court today

I am so glad we got a weekend to calm down! Today we have to go to court in another county to see if FD will be staying with us. We're all kind of thinking she's not going back to her mom quite yet, but who knows? I have no idea what is expected of us at court. This is so new to me, and no one has given me any kind of heads-up, other than the time to be there. All I know is that our case worker (who we haven't even met) won't be showing up. Woo hoo! I'm just bringing all the paperwork we have and hoping there's not something I'm supposed to know that I don't. Wish me luck... And if anyone has any experience or advice in the next few hours that'd be awesome!
~Julie image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: Court today

• No advice just gl...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • good luck! with all of our foster kids our appearance was all that was needed, so hopefully you dont have to do something crazy, lol!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I apparently lied... Got a call from SW at 8 am saying we'd been pulled from the docket, and then spent the next few hours on the phone figuring out what the heck to do next. And now I get to try and keep her away from her much-older bf, who lives down the street. I reeeeally hope she listens, because I don't want her to have to leave!
    ~Julie image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"