June 2011 Moms
Options

Graco Myride users - adjusting harness straps?

I feel like a dummy but I cannot figure this out! We need to move ours up one slot, but the splitter is back behind that plastic piece that says "DO NOT REMOVE" but definitely looks like it should be removable? I'm confused! 
photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Graco Myride users - adjusting harness straps?

• Options

This isn't going to be helpful at all...but my inlaw's bought a myride for their vehicle since my MIL watches Reed three days a week. I love the seat but, I remember that adjusting the straps was a major PITA!! I was actually sweating by the time I was done doing it.

And now I give you permission to slap me since I'm being completely unhelpful and basically just b!tching. Hahaha! It's okay, hit me hard. I can take it.

• Options

I should have googled first. *headslap* just found a video - i didn't realize I was supposed to be looking on the very bottom, we kept trying to find it on the back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTr9ZyKy88 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMolly&:
    imageCarlaAndJames:

I should have googled first. *headslap* just found a video - i didn't realize I was supposed to be looking on the very bottom, we kept trying to find it on the back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsTr9ZyKy88 

We have a different Graco and our straps are a pain too, but I just wanted to say that I love your siggy. Your DD is adorable and I may have to steal that idea.   

aww thank you! we had fun doing it this morning. I just used blank frames so I could pick the best 3 and added the words on photobucket! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"