Northern California Babies

Super Bowl Poll

Where will you be watching the Super Bowl?

Who are you rooting for? 

What are some of your favorite game day foods? 

What is your favorite game day drinks?

Do you like the game or the commercials better? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Super Bowl Poll

• Where will you be watching the Super Bowl?  At our house with a few peopleWho are you rooting for? Giants because my DH is rooting for themWhat are some of your favorite game day foods? jalapeno artichoke dipWhat is your favorite game day drinks? beerDo you like the game or the commercials better?  commercials
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am going to a party but wont be watching.

Neither.

Anything that comes with chips or off a grill.

Beer or margaritas.  Depends on who is making...

I guess the commercials?  This is the first year in the last 8 years that I am doing a party.  Usually DH and I go do something fun when it is on since everyone is busy inside and we can go anywhere and not have lines.  Oh how I wish we could do Disneyland today!  But DH is working so I accepted an invite to a party that EJ was welcome to.  They are getting one of those bounce houses for the kids and have all kinds of outdoor kid things that I plan to participate in.   

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
    Money Matters The other half's blog.
    EJ is growing up too fast!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Where will you be watching the Super Bowl? at our house

Who are you rooting for? no one really but if I had to, it would be the Giants

What are some of your favorite game day foods? chips and guac, chili and I am making mini corn dog muffins

What is your favorite game day drinks? beer

Do you like the game or the commercials better? it depends on how well the game is playing but mostly the commercials

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where will you be watching the Super Bowl?

Our house

Who are you rooting for? 

no one

What are some of your favorite game day foods? 

chips and dips and veggies (wings too)

What is your favorite game day drinks?

margarita or hard cider (pregnant this year so no fun drinks)

Do you like the game or the commercials better?

We record the game and fast forward the football just to watch the ads. 

• We didn't watch it.  I took a nap and then headed to Costco.  And now, I am stuck watching romantic comedies on the Hallmark Channel!  Cue the tears!  Hah!
  • Where will you be watching the Super Bowl?  At our BFF's houses

Who are you rooting for?  I hate both teams

What are some of your favorite game day foods?   Sweet & Sour meatballs, pulled pork sandwiches

What is your favorite game day drinks?  Beer

Do you like the game or the commercials better? Commercials

• A little late, but still participating. ;) 

Where will you be watching the Super Bowl? At a friends' house...there were about 12 of us and a few little ones.

Who are you rooting for? The Giants. I'm a Brady-Hater. Wish it were my Niners though.

What are some of your favorite game day foods? Chips and salsa. Spinach artichoke dip. Wings. Pretty much all of it.

What is your favorite game day drinks? Normally, beer. This year...flavored bubbly water.

Do you like the game or the commercials better? They are both great. The half time show is usually my "break time."

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Where will you be watching the Super Bowl? We watched at my mom's house.

Who are you rooting for? I was pulling for the Giants because I can't stand Tom Brady and I figured if the Giants were good enough to beat the Niners they better go all the way.

What are some of your favorite game day foods? Guacamole, spinach dip, clam dip, taquitos, barbecue ribs, shrimp. I am a glutton on Superbowl Sunday!

What is your favorite game day drinks? Beer

Do you like the game or the commercials better? I like both, but would love the game if the Niners made it back to the Superbowl.

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"