LGBT Parenting
Options

NW Cryobank?

Anyone used NW Cryobank? 

They have a donor we love and we are thinking of doing a couple of rounds of at-home insemination before going back to the doctor...from what I read on their website it seems like they make it extremely convenient to order sperm for home insemination.

Just wondering if anyone's used them and what you've thought.

Thanks!

-Emma

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: NW Cryobank?

• Options

imagethemommymonster:
    We use them and love them. It is really easy to order. Staff is super friendly. Shipping the dewar back is simple.

ditto

• Options

Yes! My wife & I love them. I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant from my 2nd attempt/cycle at in-home insemination with a donor from NW. NW is easy to work with, good sperm counts, "inexpensive" (as far as sperm banks go), friendly, and we thought they had a good selection.

Since the cost was half the cost of the previous bank we'd tried (Cryogenic Lab - didn't like them at all but that's a whole 'nother post), we could afford to stock up on our donor and save plenty of vials for potential future kiddos. Especially since we could do the insemination at home and not have to pay expensive doctor fees to inseminate. Also we didn't have to inseminate at our doctor's convenience, instead we could do it when we were most likely to be ovulating.

Because of NW, I can proudly say that my wife got me pregnant (and in the comfort of our home, can't beat that). She had no prior experience with inseminating and didn't need to - it was so easy.

Now that the morning sickness stage of pregnancy has passed for me, I'm working on getting her pregnant (with same donor) so we can have our first two be close in age. Her first cycle didn't take but we are currently in the TWW with her second cycle and hoping this one's "the one"!

Go for it! You'll love NW and it really doesn't get any more convenient when it comes to sperm banks. Easy & free to set up your account, easy to order & delivered right to your door. Also they really are so nice - I had a billion questions and Zack answered every one of them and seemed genuinely glad to do it. It was the exact opposite of my experience with Cryo Lab.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"