Pregnant after 35
Options

I wish this board was around when I was pregnant!

Congrats to all the mommies to be!  I would have loved to have had this board when I was pregnant.  There were days when I just felt so antique when posting on the trimester boards.  Sometimes it was comfort to hear what others in my age group were going through during pregnancy.  I was lurking on the TTC>35 board and WOW....lots of new BFPs over there.  I am so happy for everyone! Congrats again to all.  HH9M!

Now we need a moms over 35 board too!Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: I wish this board was around when I was pregnant!

• Options
    I COMPTLETELY agree....we need a moms board over 35-it'll come sooner than later, I think!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I also wish that this board had been here for me. I just ?read some of Brennas blog.?Brenna is so beautiful. ?We have similar birth stories but I did not need a c-section.

Akhil was only 6 lbs 8 oz and 18 inches in length. It seems us older moms have small babies. ?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks jhudyCH!  I think we were originally due date twins.  I noticed the same thing about baby size when I looked at the list kept on TTC35 board.  So far we have all had tiny little babies.  I was going to watch for updates to see if the trend continues.  I loved having a small one though.  I think we should rattle the Nest Gods' cages in demand of a board for moms over 35!

How is your DS doing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would have loved this board too, and I think that an over 35 Mom board would be great too.  We'll be officially TTC#3 in November so I'm hoping to be here officially sometime soon. 
    Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • Options
    I wish this board was around when I was pg too.  We do need a 35+ Mom's board!
  • Options
    imagehav2run:

Now we need a moms over 35 board too!Smile

We so do!  I would be all over it if there were one.  I'm filled with envy that I'm not pregnant now and can't enjoy this board.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"