Upstate NY Babies
Options

Consignment Sale- bflo girls

K- so I know it's kinda random but I was just getting my stuff ready for the consignment sale in March https://mothertimemarketplace.com/consign/

If anyone is going to register as a new consignor would you list me as a referral? My SIL signed up and now if I get 1 more referral I will make an extra 5% on my sale. I just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone was thinking about it :)

Let me know if you have questions or need my F/L name 

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Consignment Sale- bflo girls

• Options
    If I end up having a girl (yeah right ;) I may have some stuff to sell. I'll list you if I do :)
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options
    I just saw this in WNY Family Magazine the other day! Is it a pretty big event? How's the quality of stuff? I was thinking of checking it out.
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebabyconverse:
    I just saw this in WNY Family Magazine the other day! Is it a pretty big event? How's the quality of stuff? I was thinking of checking it out.

Yes, it's big. The quality varies. It is different women/volunteers that check in items. I saw lots of stuff I thought looked fine get turned away and some women take some not-so-excellent items, when I worked the sale last year. I'd say 90% of the stuff is decent. I always end up buying a ton, haha.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! It'll be after my baby shower so it might be a good way to pick up some other items I still need. We'll see if my husband has to work that friday evening!
    image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"