Upstate NY Babies
Options

*Thankful Thursday*

I saw abba around this morning but no TT post.  Share the happiness ladies!
DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: *Thankful Thursday*

• Options

I'm thankful for my nestie friends who help me maintain my sanity.

I'm thankful that since Ben came out of daycare, he hasn't been sick at all. And on that same note, I'm thankful for good health insurance.

I'm thankful for DH being supportive in my ridiculous ideas.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

I'm thankful that even though my boss is an idiot, my co-workers backed me in my breastfeeding dilemma.

I'm thankful that the kids are doing well in daycare, and that my daycare person understands breastfeeding.

I'm thankful that DH has been there for me the past week.  Even when I ugly cried. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so thankful for our in-home DCP and for making the switch from the center we used for Stella.  My girls are happy and clean when they are picked up each afternoon.  Stella has not cried once at drop off, even on her first day.  She was crying everyday at the center, which makes me feel incredibly guilty in hindsight.  Our DCP is patient and caring and knowledgable and I appreciate her very much.

I am thankful for my job.  I love what I do and our agency, specifically our department, is growing.  I have been enjoying work so much lately and it makes me so happy when I see an improvement in my clients.  It really validates what we do on a daily basis.

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options

I am thankful for my 74 year old mother who has been taking care of me and my very active 2 yr old son due to a back injury (herniated disc/torn ligaments) that has left me on bed rest. I owe her big time-possibly a vacation somewhere.

I'm thankful for my husband, who truly knows the meaning of for better or for worse. He has had to basically be a sigle parent for the last three months and do all the cooking, cleaning, and child care. 

I am thankful for my best friend who has made dinner for us, watched Aidan, and even offered to clean my house.  

Being injured like this is hard enough; I couldn't imagine what I would do if I didn't have the support of my family and friends. I am beyond thankful for their love and support. 

• Options

I'm thankful that my mom is back to herself and that she did not have a stroke but a ministroke. There is no lingering effects from her episode and there is a good treatment plan to help prevent this from occuring again.

I am thankful for my supportive and amazing husband. He took the week off to watch B, had the laundry done and the house cleaned every day I came home from hospital. I'd also come home to a hot meal and to a happy baby. He took all that stress away from me so I could focus on my mom. He even did the grocery shopping:)

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options

I am thankful for what appears to be a healthy baby. NT scan was great and measurements were good and we are low risk even with being "of advanced maternal age". This baby is wiggly and stubborn, no doppler heart sounds yet but it was seen and fine during scan. 164 bpm. 

I am also thankful the OB I saw today called in a script for a ppi (protonix/reflux meds) as Zantac wasn't cutting it.

Oh....and I am also thankful for a NORMAL pap! This was my follow up from my surgery, praying for normal here on out!

• Options
    imageJune4bride2be:

I am thankful for what appears to be a healthy baby. NT scan was great and measurements were good and we are low risk even with being "of advanced maternal age". This baby is wiggly and stubborn, no doppler heart sounds yet but it was seen and fine during scan. 164 bpm. 

I am also thankful the OB I saw today called in a script for a pph (reflux meds) as Zantac wasn't cutting it.

Oh....and I am also thankful for a NORMAL pap! This was my follow up from my surgery, praying for normal here on out!

Yay!! On all of this:)

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options

I am thankful that DH works so darn hard so I am able to be home with our girls. It was a huge leap of faith for me to quit my job right before A was born, and we weren't even sure we could make it work. He has busted his butt and has gotten a couple promotions since then, which has been a huge blessing.

I don't know what the future holds, but for now, I am thankful for every day I get to be with them. *tear*  Darn hormones! 

• Options

sorry..Lorenzo decided to decorate mommys  computer with markers and stickers- so I had to wait til nap time to come back.

my TT for today is:

He who does not get fun and enjoyment out of every day... needs to reorganize his life.

George M. Adams 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJune4bride2be:

I am also thankful the OB I saw today called in a script for a pph (reflux meds) as Zantac wasn't cutting it.

Yay for all of this - I am so happy for you for a healthy baby and a normal pap, that is great news!

image        image
  • Options
    Ds slept awesome last night, so I feel great today. Dh, dd, and ds all took a nap at the same time today so I got our taxes put together, have the tax guy coming out Tuesday night after dd is in bed, and polished off the box of grasshopper cookies. Good times
  • Options

I am thankful for DH and Evan. They have made my birthday so sweet and special!

I am very thankful I have of for 3 whole days... and for my spa day on Saturday! :) 

• Options

I am thankful for our little mini family vacation this week...

I am also thankful that DH ust ran out for milk, because I just wanted to come straight home from work today and not stop :) 

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm thankful that my design was chosen to further explore for a presentation to clients next week. Super ego boost!

Thankful for a wonderful mother in law who hand made a stained glass lamp (think Tiffany style) for the baby's nursery!!!

image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"