Upstate NY Babies
Options

Finally....our birth story

Sorry it took so long!  I've been working on it a few days when I had the chance! It's a long one....

https://nitsnews.blogspot.com

Re: Finally....our birth story

• Options
    Congrats! You are a super woman, having a med-free VBAC? How has your recovery been?  Are you amazed at the difference between a cs and VBAC? Lots of questions:)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ho-ly shiiit. Wow, just wow! What a story you can tell her every year on her birthday! Great job!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!  Med-free VBAC...wow.  I am happy that the VBAC part worked out.  Wish you could have gotten some meds!  She is adorable.
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    Congrats! You did an awesome job, Mama!
  • Options
    Wow that was fast!  Congrats on a successful VBAC!!
  • Options

imagefaith194:
    Congrats! You are a super woman, having a med-free VBAC? How has your recovery been?  Are you amazed at the difference between a cs and VBAC? Lots of questions:)

Recovery has been a breeze compared to the csection. It was so weird being able to get out of bed that day,etc

• Options
    Congrats Batty, what a great story! You must feel like Superwoman! I am glad you got your VBAC
    image        image
  • Options
    Glad that the VBAC worked out after all that!  Good description of the back labor, it made me feel a little sick to think about it.  I love the one pic of you, A, and C-she looks like such a proud big sister!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I read this last night and was amazed!  What an experience for you.  Congrats on the VBAC!!  C is just adorable and Avery looks like a natural big sis!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    Awesome job! I was so excited to read this. You're a talented writer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"