Adoption

Adoption Prayer Group

Hi everyone,The Adoption Prayer Group is a support group utilizing the power of prayer. If you want to join I will assign you a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. Very simple-yet powerful!!! The complete listing of partners can be found under Prayer Partners. I usually post on Wednesdays. Feel free to search under Adoption Prayer Group and check in at whatever time of day. If you have any concerns, special prayer requests, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at suzannesteward69@yahoo.com I

f you want to join the group and be linked up with a prayer partner please provide the following info: your name, and if you choose your email address. If you?re not comfortable with posting your email address, please feel free to send me a private message with your email address. Prayer Partners: Joe?s Sweet Pea and Silliest Bunny, Katybug_h and Jen is Silly, Sugardumpling and Ginger71, babywisher and firecracker8, julandjo and cogbot, GnomeSweetGnome and srmmm09, kellz (kelliez@charter.net) and Amber, Gracie Sue Nicole and Brenda, Porsha and pinkzebra, Honeydew and Potatohead, MandertheDB and Amy720. This Week?s Events: Feb 3rd: Joe?s Sweet Pea?s MRI; Feb. 4th: Ambie0611?s adoption class

Praise: Sarai0316: She had a wonderful baby shower! 

Special Prayer Requests: Please let me know if you have any prayer requests.

My prayer request: I have been overwhelmed with studying for my comprehensive exam (the exam that I need to pass to get my graduate degree) that will be on March 23 & 24. Please pray that I pass this exam. Also, please pray that we hear from the fire department for our fire inspection soon. Once we have our fire inspection completed, our autobiographies written, and the last few forms filled out, we will finally be able to submit our paperwork! J

Joe?s Sweet Pea: There is a possibility that she has a recurrence of a benign tumor in her parotid gland. She will have a MRI on Friday, February 3. Please pray that it is not a tumor.

Ambie0611: She needs some prayers and guidance regarding her relationship with her mom. She and her mom have some issues that they need to work through for a healthier and better relationship. Please pray that they are able to work through these issues.

GnomeSweetGnome: Please pray that she is able to experience less stress because some of her other responsibilities (other than her coursework) are causing her a lot of difficulty and stress right now.

Sarai0316: Please pray that their adoption prints come back soon! This is the only thing that is left for her and her DH to be certified.

Welcome new member! Please join me in welcoming Layafette Girl J Her homestudy is finished and she is officially on the waiting list. Their SW has a potential match due in February that she wants to show their paperwork to. Please pray that all goes well. 

Reflection for the day: Matthew 6:34: ?Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Question of the day: What is your favorite color? My favorite color is blue.

Group updates:
-If you have any upcoming events (appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) be sure to let me know so I can post them in the events section!!
Suzanne

Re: Adoption Prayer Group

• Thoughts and Prayers to everyone in the group this week!

Update:  We are HOME after 3.5 weeks in CA with Braeden.  The whole process to be able to leave CA and return to AZ was quite a ride (mostly due to the horrible Kern County court system).  We are adjusting to being at home and returning to "normal" schedules.  I can't believe B turns 1 month on Friday, time is flying by!

Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the prayers... Friday cannot get here fast enough.  I have been leaning hard on the scripture from Matthew 6:1-34 in its entirety these last few weeks, so it is only fitting that it should be today's reflection as well.  I know it is not a coincidence. 

As far as my favorite color, I always say yellow, and I of course, love yellow, but I have a PINK problem!  Everything is pink... My iPhone cover, my iPad cover, my rain boots, my favorite purse, my favorite hat and scarf, my favorite workout/running clothes... You name it, I have it in pink. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"