Trouble TTC

Monitering Appt. & Bad morning

Hey ladies, I asked a question about this over on PAIF & SAIF, but I am really concerned right now. My blood pressure has been really high at every.single.monitering apppointment! I am so concerned that we will get to ER day and they will refuse to do it because of my blood pressure! It's been averaging around 140/98 each time. I have had this condition since I was a kid, it's genetic and probably related to weight a bit too now that I am older, but it;s always been controlled by meds.

I am not sure if it's because my job has been awful lately and I have been working more and sleeping less or just the stress of IVF itself, but I need to do something about this fast! I am seeing my family doc tomorrow (tried to get in today but they are booked) to see if I should up my dosage or not (I am on a pregnancy safe med). I am just so nervous that this isn't going to work. We might not get a second chance at IVF for a while because DH will be out of town a lot the next couple months.

On top of it all, my follies are growing wicked slow. I am on day 8 of stims and the biggest one is a 12. I looks like I have 5 on the right and 6 on the left. I just want to get this over with.

Ugh, thanks for listening ladies. Vent over!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
TTC since March/April 2010
DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
IVF - January 2012: BFN
FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!

Re: Monitering Appt. & Bad morning

• I'm so sorry, that sounds incredibly frustrating! This may sound a little new agey but have you tried any breathing and/or meditation stuff? If its high blood pressure due to a medical issue it might not work but if it's that with a combo of just regular stress (IF, life, etc) it might help? Or at least help enough to allow you to continue with your cycle. Feel free to tell me to stuff it if this suggestion would totally not work but it was the first thing I thought of. :) good luck. I'll have my FX for you. 
    Me: 33, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, DOR (AMH .35), DH: 38, Borderline low morph
    5/09- Off BCP, 5/09-9/09- No period, 9/09-9/10- Lots of Tests & accupuncture
    10/10 and 11/10- 2 rounds of Menopur + TI= BFNS
    12/10-IUI #1 Menopur = BFN
    1/11- IUI #2 Menopur = BFP, 2/11 missed mc at 9 weeks, D&C
    5/11- Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum
    6/11- IUI #3 Menopur = BFP, 8/11 missed mc at 11 weeks, D&C
    1/12- Lap and Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum (again) & scar tissue
    2/12- Stint Removal, 3/12 repeat SHG and HSG- showed scar tissue blocking right tube
    4/12- Operative hysteroscopy (again), RE said he can now see right tube (yay!)
    5/12- Stint removal, 6/12 repeat SHG and HSG-both tubes are open!
    8/12- IUI #4 Bravelle = BFN
    9/12-IUI #5 Bravelle = BFN
    1/13- IVF #1, micro-flare protocol, 7R, 6F, 5dt of 2 AA embryos, 1 to freeze = BFP
    Beta #1: 176, Beta #2: 422, EDD 10/8/13- it's TWINS!
    *PAIF/SAIF always welcome*
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry things aren't going great right now :-(  The blood pressure problem is so scary -- I hope your doctor figures out a fix ASAP.  My fingers are crossed for you that everything works itself out, and then your follies kick it into gear so you can get this show on the road!  

The Table Has Shoes (and Other Ambiguities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Me = lean PCOS;DH = poor morphology (3%)
    3 IUI/TI cycles = BFN
    IVF #1 with ICSI: antagonist protocol = BFFN
    IVF #2 with ICSI : Lupron downregulation = BFFN...FML
    IVF #3 with ICSI and AH (Antagonist) = IT'S A BOY!!!!

dumbledore

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry.  I hope that your doctor can figure out how to lower your blood pressure and that your follies get their act together.  Good luck!

Dx: PCOS/Unexplained
    July '13 - Mar '14 - Letrozole and TI - BFN
    April '14 - HSG - All clear - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP
    May '14 - Miscarriage 5w 3d
    July '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Aug '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Sept '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP

Beta 1 - 87  Beta 2 - 193  Beta 3 - 441
    SA - All good
    ALL Welcome

• Thanks ladies. I guess I will find out more this afternoon.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"