Special Needs
Options

hannah&ben

What's the news? Have you had an ultrasound yet? How are you feeling?

Amanda?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hannah&ben

• Options

Hi there!! How are you and that sweet baby of yours doing??

Things are ok on this end - thrilled to be pregnant but I've got some serious m/s going on... well technically I guess it's hyperemesis now... not so much fun.  I'm down 20 pounds :(

The good news is.... drumroll please.... 1 tiny little bean!! I had an ultrasound about 2 weeks ago and everything looked great - the baby was measuring perfect - at 6w3d we were able to see everything... gestational sac, yolk sac, fetal pole, and even a heartbeat!!

I actually go back tomorrow for one more u/s and then I should be released to my ob.

Anything new with you?

Hannah

• Options

We're doing okay over here. Marley is finally sitting up unassisted (for the most part) and PT is coming weekly to work with her.

We finally have her surgery scheduled to repair her tethered spinal cord. It will be Dec. 17th as long as she as not bumped by a baby with a more serious condition.

And next week she has a hearing test to see if her hearing loss has worsened. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Well that's great news on your end! I hope the hyperemesis goes away soon. Are you on Zofran? That was the only thing that got a friend of mine through the 1st trimester.

Keep me updated, 'kay??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"