Babies: 9 - 12 Months

first birthday themes??

i'm planning ( in 3 months.....) haha an owl theme with the invites saying "guess HOOO's one??" 

we'll just have family and a few close friends but i have ALWAYS wanted my kid to have a big piece of cake if not the whole thing in front of them in their high chair wearing just a diaper  and letting them just go at it! i can't wait!!

i'm going to make the owl smash cake and i can't wait - https://www.sewthethingis.blogspot.com/2012/01/kitchen-adventures-owl-smash-cake.html 

however, with DS being SO adverse to any sort of chunky food we may have to puree it first.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: first birthday themes??

• LO is obsessed with his monkey jelly cats my SIL gave him. If you ask him where monkey is he goes right over to it and makes out with it. If you ask him where mamma is he could care less lol. So were doing monkey invites and a monkey cake. 
  • I'm doing a wonderland theme.  Here is the invitation I made.

• Loading the player...
  • We're doing an owl theme as well. I've got a pintrest board set up. You can view if you life. My link is at the bottom of my signature.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • we are doing a dr seuss themed party. DS2 was born on dr seuss day (dr seuss' bday) so it seems appropriate.  plus there are lots of fun details, like thing 1 &2 thsirts for the kid and a custom 3 tier tilted cake :)
  • We are having an Elmo party at our house.  DS is mesmerized by Elmo anytime he is on TV and he loves all of his Elmo toys!  We are going to have a small cake made just for him to enjoy!  I can't wait to watch him dig in!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"