Baby Names

MN for girl

Ok, so this will be our second girl and we're about 85% set on the name (it's the only one we both like). However, I need some suggestions for a MN. THe name we're thinking of going with is Lilah and our last name kinda sounds like "Bonjour". I think a 3 syllable MN would sound nice and I kind of like "Alora" so it would be Lilah Alora Bonjour, only problem is that "Alora" sounds allot like DD#1's middlename so any help with other suggestions?

Thank you!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: MN for girl

• I think Lilah and Alora are too similar. The last two sounds of Lilah are repeated in the first two sounds of Alora. 

With only those two names to go off of for your style, it's hard to know what you like but here are a few suggestions:

Lilah Claire Bonjour

Lilah June

Lilah Melia

Lilah Isabelle

Lilah Roxanne

Lilah Embry

Lilah Rosalie 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thank you for your reply =) You do have a point, I didn't even think of the sounds being too similar.. Here are some names we considered for a first name maybe those would work as middle names? Or do they sound odd together?

Lilah Serena Bonjour

Lilah Gianna

Lilah Sianna

Lilah Davina

Lilah Fiona

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Lilah Serena

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • imagejulia1818:

Thank you for your reply =) You do have a point, I didn't even think of the sounds being too similar.. Here are some names we considered for a first name maybe those would work as middle names? Or do they sound odd together?

Lilah Serena Bonjour

Lilah Gianna

Lilah Sianna

Lilah Davina

Lilah Fiona

It seems like you want a double "a" ending sound.  I would not, but if you do.  I think these ones you listed are all better choices.  In particular, I like Serena.  I think the "ee" sound keeps it from being too much.

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageLuckyMissus:
    imagejulia1818:

Thank you for your reply =) You do have a point, I didn't even think of the sounds being too similar.. Here are some names we considered for a first name maybe those would work as middle names? Or do they sound odd together?

Lilah Serena Bonjour

Lilah Gianna

Lilah Sianna

Lilah Davina

Lilah Fiona

It seems like you want a double "a" ending sound.  I would not, but if you do.  I think these ones you listed are all better choices.  In particular, I like Serena.  I think the "ee" sound keeps it from being too much.

Actually, I don't really care whether or not they both end in "a".. I guess it just turned out like that. The names that I listed are names that we considered for a first name but I don't really like them for a middle name, they're just "alright" IMO.. I just listed them to give an idea of my "style" I guess but I was really hoping for some other suggestions? =)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"