August 2012 Moms
Options

baby sleep positions (funny)

Ran into this on pinterest today.

https://9gag.com/gag/2055169

10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
Valentines
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a

Re: baby sleep positions (funny)

• Options

HAHA!

DS used to do the neck scarf thing when he was about two. I would wake up feeling like someone was choking me!

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Options
    Both DD and DS have done all of these positions for sure LOL.  Just another reason we're so thankful we upgraded to a king size bed!

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebabyike:
    Both DD and DS have done all of these positions for sure LOL.  Just another reason we're so thankful we upgraded to a king size bed!

We plan on upgrading to a king also before this LO gets here. DH is 6'6 and his feet hang a good 6 inches off of our queen. So he lay's with his feet on my side and it drives me nuts.

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Options
    imagepinkpepsi:

imagebabyike:

We plan on upgrading to a king also before this LO gets here. DH is 6'6 and his feet hang a good 6 inches off of our queen. So he lay's with his feet on my side and it drives me nuts.

OMG this drove me insane when DH "casually" draped his legs diagonal across mine!  DH is 6'2" and I'm 5'11", so I totally get where you're coming from.  You will LOVE getting a king size.  Period. 

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Options
    "the stalker".....BUAHAHA! Love the one eye open dad. I wonder if he said "creeper" when he looked at baby.
    July Siggy Challenge: Chambord Pomegranate Margarita. YUM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love these. The Stalker reminds me of what my friend's 5 year old daughter tends to do. My friend will wake up in the middle of the night and instantly notice that her daughter is standing right in front of her face, silently staring at her, expressionless. Just the thought of it scares the crap out of me! She's such an adorable kid but I don't think it matters how adorable a kid is when that happens. haha.
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Options
    These totally cracked me up...the stalker made me laugh out loud! Thanks for the funny in the early hours~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    These are very accurate.  DS likes to lay right next to me and hold my head like it's a teddy bear.  It's super comfy....not
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"