September 2012 Moms

anyone coupon for baby stuff?

I'm not super hardcore, but coupling was part of my resolutions last year and it worked so I'm sticking with it. :) I'm actually quite excited to coupon for baby stuff; it's certainly cuter than crackers and toothpaste. :)

Anyway, I ran into a few good deals today and just wanted to share. :)

Couponnetwork.com has coupons for Avent pacifiers ($1.50 off) and bottles ($3) and toddler cups ($1.50). It looks like the coupons will be up for a while. I printed today and the expiration dates weren't until the end of April. 

There's also an interesting article about programs for multiples where you can get coupons and free things if you're having twins/triplets/etc. The article recommends sending birth certificates but in the comments people posted that they were blacking out info or sending hospital crib cards instead and programs were still working fine for them. 

https://thekrazycouponlady.com/2012/01/31/how-to-save-money-through-multiple-birth-programs/comment-page-1/#comment-551605

(I apologize for the big long link. If anyone knows how to make links work in Safari, I can't figure it out.)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: anyone coupon for baby stuff?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"