Trying to Get Pregnant

AF should be here tomorrow, yet... (cramp related)

I'm hoping she holds out.  I've had some odd cramps the past 2-3 days.  I've even had some cramps/pains that stops me in my tracks and make me double over.  I've never experienced any thing like that before.  Anyone else experience these types of cramps?

Re: AF should be here tomorrow, yet... (cramp related)

• yep!
    My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • Yes.  I get cramps before actual flow.

• Loading the player...
  • Feeling like that now and AF is due tomorrow for me too Sad
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • I had cramps occasionally when I was a teenager, but never very bad ones.  I never had them while on BC.  After stopping BC, I've had cramps so bad, they cause me to curl up in the fetal position and bring tears to my eyes.  It's gradually getting more bearable, but those first few months off BC were torturous.  
  • Thats how mine were last night! I forgot how bad I hated those kind of cramps! I was lying in bed curled up in a little ball trying to make myself stop hurting so bad!
  • Yeah, I didn't have any while on bc....  oh what we will put up with to have babies :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"