Nurseries and Baby Gear

Why is this Peg Perego so cheap?

The tropical peg perego is crazy cheap right now - why? The rest are over $550 and it is less than $400. Are they discontinuing the color? Do you think it is a shady third party seller? It is tempting because I love the bassinet option.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Why is this Peg Perego so cheap?

• Don't know, except that Amazon has some random crazy deals sometimes! It's eligible for Prime, and it says it's shipped and sold by Amazon, which eliminates a third party. I don't know a thing about this brand though, have you checked other places to see if they have this color for cheap?

If you really like it, and it's a really good price that you don't think you can beat, I'd go for it! 

ETA- It appears that it's even eligible for the free 365 day return policy (and not all of them are), so I really don't see a risk factor. If something was crazy wrong with it, or it's not what you thought it was (for some crazy reason) just send it back for free! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagestarz57182:

Don't know, except that Amazon has some random crazy deals sometimes! It's eligible for Prime, and it says it's shipped and sold by Amazon, which eliminates a third party. I don't know a thing about this brand though, have you checked other places to see if they have this color for cheap?

If you really like it, and it's a really good price that you don't think you can beat, I'd go for it! 

Good idea. I just checked BRU and it's not even there. So maybe discontinued?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagealohagirl77:
    imagestarz57182:

Don't know, except that Amazon has some random crazy deals sometimes! It's eligible for Prime, and it says it's shipped and sold by Amazon, which eliminates a third party. I don't know a thing about this brand though, have you checked other places to see if they have this color for cheap?

Good idea. I just checked BRU and it's not even there. So maybe discontinued?

Possibly...but it isn't listed as discontinued.

This car seat is sold by Amazon and under product details, they state that it is discontinued.

https://www.amazon.com/Peg-Perego-Primo-Viaggio-Infant-Paloma/dp/B000WJWZZW

Regardless of the reason behind the deal, I really think that with the free return option, you can't really go wrong! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Tropical was discontinued. I think that's a great price on the Skate, and there's nothing wrong with the stroller. I would get it, but I like some of the out there colours.

• It's $399 on AlbeeBaby, free shipping -- but they usually have a restocking fee for returns

https://www.albeebaby.com/peg-perego-skate-strollers.html

• image3Girls3xsTheFun:

It's $399 on AlbeeBaby, free shipping -- but they usually have a restocking fee for returns

https://www.albeebaby.com/peg-perego-skate-strollers.html

And no tax on Albee Baby! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"