September 2012 Moms
Options

I eat all day....

So I ate ALL DAY LONG...just munching because it is all that keeps me from getting sick.  I am grateful eating keeps me from throwing up, but I actually got TIRED of eating today!  I mainly munched on pretzels, craisins with pecans, granola bars, carrots, etc.  I even had to tell the principals at my school that I'm pregnant so they wouldn't come in for an observation and count off because I'm teaching from my desk munching down on some snacks!

What are your favorite snacks that are good for you too?  After school, my mom told me she gained 80 lbs with me!  

Also, this is my 3rd screen name this pregnancy because I keep having tech issues.... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I eat all day....

• Options

pfft, i totally don't snack too much (she says through a mouthful of pre-dinner veggie sushi). i'm concerned about the weight gain, yes, but right now i'm worried for my bank account! i pack what i think is a reasonable amount of food, but today i ended up going to three times to buy things to supplement. haha

lately, i've been picking up veggie packs with dressing. so good, at least before the heartburn sets in. pretzels sound awesome though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I pretty much snack nonstop too, to ward off the queasiness. I froze some grapes and snack on those a lot throughout the day. 
    BFP #1 on 6/23/11. Missed m/c. D&C on 8/18/11. BFP #2 on 1/1/12!EDD=9/13/12-Hang on baby! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm right there with you ... eating all day long ... usually chomping on mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts, etc.) or fruit ... I've also been going through a lot of yogurt these days - tasty, filling and healthy!  Although I really like the frozen grape idea -- i'm definitely going to try that!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"