1st Trimester
Options

I feel so fugly :)

No matter what I do with my hair, make-up or clothes I feel downright frumpy.  I definitely do not feel like even cuddling with my husband. Where is that pregnancy glow???
995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I feel so fugly :)

• Options

The only glow I am getting is from the acne breakouts... Stick out tongue

I feel the same way. No matter what I do I feel gross and not like my usual self.

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Options

Oh do I know how you feel!  I felt pretty decent today, felt cute, my hair was a little outta control but that was mainly due to the wind, but then I came home and it was WHAM!  Hello bloat and constipation!  WOAH!

Ugh.  Shoot me now.

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." - Woodrow Wilson
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well I am bloated, burpy, moody, my hair seems greasy (?), and I have acne showing up in places I never imagined it would.  I'm hoping the "glow" gets here ASAP!  I have a feeling it might not show up until almost second tri.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options

I am feelin you! I have the worst acne ever and it hurts :(

I am so ready for the "glow" too!!! Hurry up GLOW 

• Options
    I feel the same. I'm nauseated and breaking out, what's to love?
  • Options

imagetinyhumantoe:
    Well I am bloated, burpy, moody, my hair seems greasy (?), and I have acne showing up in places I never imagined it would.  I'm hoping the "glow" gets here ASAP!  I have a feeling it might not show up until almost second tri.

My hair has been greasy/oily too. It is driving me nuts. No matter what I do it feels that way.

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Options
    Just bought different shampoo for this greasy hair problem...yuck.  The acne is awesome, a new giant zit every day.  Good thing they are so worth it!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I just recently have really been liking the way I look. Right now you are going through the awkward pregnancy stage, and you just have to patiently wait it out! :)
    A - 4/27/12     D - 7/14/14
  • Options
    Mainly I feel gross because i am bloated and I don't like being in that "Is she fat or pregnant" stage........ know what I mean?
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagesamamurp26:
    Just bought different shampoo for this greasy hair problem...yuck.  The acne is awesome, a new giant zit every day.  Good thing they are so worth it!

Is it working? What did you get? I can't find anything that works.

• Options
    Seriously! Tell me about it! Nothing looks good right now! I'm in my 11th week and it's an in between stage of pudgy and pregnant... I'm ready to be showing.. And to be on our 8 day babymoon cruise in April!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagepinkpepsi:

I feel the same way. No matter what I do I feel gross and not like my usual self.

This exactly.  Also, despite the fact that I am not constipated yet, I am soooo bloated.  I'm only 5 weeks and I feel like I'm already showing!! 

BFP#1 1/24/12 ~ EDD 10/3/12 ~ Natural m/c 2/23/12 8w/3d. Hysteroscopy 4/20/12 - 2 fibroids removed
  • Options
    imagepinkpepsi:

This exactly.  Also, despite the fact that I am not constipated yet, I am soooo bloated.  I'm only 5 weeks and I feel like I'm already showing!! 

BFP#1 1/24/12 ~ EDD 10/3/12 ~ Natural m/c 2/23/12 8w/3d. Hysteroscopy 4/20/12 - 2 fibroids removed
  • Options
    I was telling my husband this last night... I said you think i want to feel GROSS all the time!? You don't ever feel like this because you think everyone wants to do you! He thinks I'm funny... I wasn't trying to be.
  • Options

imageMrs.Reyna2008:
    Mainly I feel gross because i am bloated and I don't like being in that "Is she fat or pregnant" stage........ know what I mean?

I completely know what you mean.  I keep getting looks from coworkers, so I'm always wondering if they think I'm letting myself go.  Stick out tongue

BTW, hello from SA! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"