Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Criminal Minds

Who else is obsessed with this show? :) I love Dr. Reid, his scientific talk is just so appealing haha.

Re: Criminal Minds

• Options
    I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but when DH has it on I always watch.  It's one of the few shows we can agree on.  I'm also a fan of Reid.  He's by far my favorite.  My only problem with the show is that it makes me paranoid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use to be but now I am scared to watch it ....I like the old ones but the serial killers freak me out.....Enjoy the show
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love it! I always get excited when there is a marathon on! Shemar Moore....yum! But I really do likenthe characters on the show. But I always seem to watch when dh is out of town. Bad idea!!!
  • Options
    I love this show. I miss Gideon though. I keep hoping he will come back just for an episode or two
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    I'm obsessed with Criminal Minds and in love with Matthew Gray Gubler (Spencer Reid). Shemar is pretty hot too. 
  • Options
    Yes! I love this show!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"