Pregnant after IF

Doppler...huh?!

So I just used the doppler and started thinking baby was being a little stinker and hiding because I could NOT find the hb.  I usually find it within seconds.  After a bit of wandering around, I find it WAY down low and WAY to the right...maybe this explains why my belly has been achy on either side the past few days.  Seriously--is baby burrowing in down there?  I was so far off center with that wand I didn't even know my uterus extended that far over!!
Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
DX: High FSH/DOR
It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Doppler...huh?!

• I often feel like my LO is trying to kick her way out my cervix.  She really likes hanging out way down in my pelvis.  I'm actually looking forward to when she flips for good and starts kicking me in the ribs instead! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I almost never find little ones HB on the doppler in the same spot.  Sometimes its close to my bell button, other times much, much lower down. LOL
    ***SAIF & PAIF Welcome***

TTC since November 2008; me - poor egg quality,hypothyroidism,missing beta 3 integrin;
    DH - some MFI;

1 month clomid plus timing - BFN;
    3 months clomid + IUI - BFN BFN BFN

IVF #1 Nov/Dec 2009 - BFP - c/p;
    IVF #2.1 Jan 2011 - Converted to IUI - BFN;
    IVF #2.2 March/April 2011 - ER 3/23/11: 12 retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fert-ET 3dt 3/26/11: 3 embies - BFN;
    IVF #3 May 2011 - ER 5/19/11: 20 retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fert-ET 5dt 5/24/11 3 embies - BFN;
    Switched RE's for IVF #4 (CCRM) Oct 2011 - Surprise BFP before starting IVF #4!
  • Loading the player...
  • It is crazy how all over the place they can be.  Fun isn't it?!?

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"