September 2012 Moms

People need to think before speak.....

I am in the middle of teaching my class and another teacher asks if she can speak to outside for a moment, so I go out and she imediately asks "are you pregnant?". I had no problem saying yes as I told my admin yesterday, not that I would have lied at this point either. Now comes for the think before you speak part she then says to me, " I so knew beacuse I was looking at you in the cafeteria the other day and your stomach is bigger than normal."

Well THANKS!!! LOL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: People need to think before speak.....

• She's got balls to pull you out of class like that ! What a crazy!
    imageimage
  • I can't believe she'd pull you out of class for that!  And the stomach comment, really?!  Hahaha.  Some people don't have a clue.
    brandimarksig
    mod2011sidebyside2
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, pulling you out of class for that??! That's not necessary at all. I wonder if she would've made the rude comment if you had lied & said no.
    DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • Gah!  That's awful!  I had a coworker tell me she knew I was pregnant with DD because my face looked rounder.  Gee, thanks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would have said: "You know, I was just thinking that about YOU the other day too!!! Any chance we're going to be labor buddies????"
  • imageFreyaWin2382:
    I would have said: "You know, I was just thinking that about YOU the other day too!!! Any chance we're going to be labor buddies????"

omg, I so should have said this. She runs the one program I work, so when she asked to speak to me I thought it was for that.

• Ugh, I would have smackedabitch. People are so effing rude. 
    Met DH - Aug 2001 :: Married - Jan 2010 :: DD born - Sept 2012

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • She seriously pulled you out of class for that?  That's weird.  And rude.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagejennakg:
    She seriously pulled you out of class for that?  That's weird.  And rude.

oh yes like it was nothing.

• wow! the nerve of some people!! 
  • imageFreyaWin2382:
    I would have said: "You know, I was just thinking that about YOU the other day too!!! Any chance we're going to be labor buddies????"

Yes 

• ugh. So uncalled for.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How rude. I probably wouldn't have answered and would have said "I'm sorry, I thought you were pulling me away from my students for something important". You should be given the opportunity to make the announcement when you are ready. 

”text”image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"