Stay at Home Moms

Stupid, petty whine...

DH takes waaaaaaaaay too long to shower, shave, whatever else he does in the bathroom. It drives me insane because plain and simple I am totally jealous that he can "enjoy" himself and take a 30 minute shower.

I am usually rushing through a shower to get a crying baby or finish chores before nap time is over.

Just plain going to the bathroom takes him forever too. I'd love to take that long to pee or otherwise.

I know it's pretty lame but that's my irrational whine for today.

It's espeically frustrating because I feel like it takes away from family time. What he does after the twins are in bed, I really could careless most nights...The downside being that he really truly needs to shower immediatly after he gets home because he works with chemicals and dirt, etc.

Mom to preemie b/g twins born 14 weeks early after 3 years of IF, 8 clomid cycles and 1 IVF. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Stupid, petty whine...

• Same thing with DH. It is frustrating but it's one of those things that I just have to suck up because I don't see it changing and to me it's one of those pick your battles situation.  :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH takes quick showers, but he spends forever in the bathroom when he takes a crap. That totally bugs me.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DH is the same way.  I joke that he's worse than a woman in there.  In the time it takes him to do all the things he needs to do (the 3 S's: s***, shower and shave), I could shower (including shaving!), do my hair and makeup, AND get dressed. 
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • J takes forever in the bathroom, too. I know he's reading in there all the time. It really bugs me when I have to pee and he's just camping out in there. LOL.

When he had an iphone he'd take it in there with him and then it would take FOREVER. I'm so glad he broke that stupid phone.

Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • I have taken to getting up and working out in the morning and I shower before the kids wake too.  This week we all have horrible colds, so I have been working out during Dylan's nap (since Friday) - and Tay is usually pretty good about letting me get a decent shower in

My issue is I have bra length wavy hair.  I have to straighten it around my face or it is kinky and frizzy.  Now that it is winter I have to blow it dry and straighten it before I can go out  With running daily, even on the off day I don't wash it, I still need to starighten it because the sweat makes it curl around my face.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"