Multiples

been kind of an emotional mess lately

.....about what i couldnt f*cking tell you!  i feel like i could cry at the drop of a hat.  im only 28 1/2 weeks.  and im already getting emotionally weird.  i wasnt like this at ALL with my son.  i cant believe how tired i get now and i keep thinking 2 more months.  sometimes i have good days.  i know im not the only one i just have so much more respect now for multiple moms!  - not that i didnt have respect before, i just didnt know...i just knew it was probably a lot different and harder, especially watching my friends with twins/triplets, but of course, observing is one thing, experiencing it is quite different.

and side note, my feet hurt all the time. - like all the time.  they throb if im just sitting on the couch or going to bed.  my back doesnt really bother me that much.  it's just my feet.  (they did hurt when i was pg with my son too).

ok, vent over : ) ...i AM excited!  it's just hard sometimes to embrace the excitement!

Re: been kind of an emotional mess lately

• Keep your head up....you'll make it.  Try and go do something for yourself-maybe a mani, pedi, get your hair done...something for YOU.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I remember almost punching my boss a few days before my BFP with the twins, chewing out people in the elevator multiple times, crying at every doctor appointment - the hormones from having multiple or one larger placenta can be really crazy! You don't have too far to go - you can do it! Give yourself a break, and just consider this one of the weirdest science experiments you'll ever be a part of! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was a mess too. Crazy, random crying was not uncommon. Hang in there, you're in the home stretch.
    J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • I was a complete mess for most of my pregnancy and for a good period of time after.  I am usually a very level headed and patient person, but being pregnant made me a crazy lady!  I cried all the time.  I was so excited and happy to be having twins and two girls at that. I agree with what you said tho, sometimes it was hard to really embrace the excitement and really enjoy being pregnant.  I agree with PP, go do something for yourself.  My mom would treat me to a mani pedi every now and then and it was so relaxing.  
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"