April 2012 Moms

Valentine's gifts for my OB nurses

Any suggestions as to what to take my nurses? My next appointment is on Valentine's Day, so I want to bring them a little treat to say thanks for being such sweethearts. There's two that I see in the office.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Valentine's gifts for my OB nurses

• I think any type of candy or chocolate would be cute and much appreciated!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My appt is on Valentine's Day also...great idea...I will bake something yummy for them.
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Loading the player...
  • Target has little plush owls that are holding a chalk board, and I think they may also come with candy. You could write something on the board or draw a picture of your LO the way s/he looks on a sonogram, or something like that. They are meant for teachers, but since owls are so popular for nurseries now, I think there would be a "baby" association.
  • I have an U/S on friday and then another appt right before I see them - so if I can get a good pic of him and a hand or something - then I am going to print them and put a lolipop through his hand. LOL :)  I was also thinking about some other things that I have been pinning on my pinterest... There are so many cute ideas out there!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My next appointment is the 14th, I'm going to make some sugar cookies and maybe a few other mini treats for the staff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"