June 2012 Moms

What do you do when you have a bad day? (kinda long)

If your lucky you wait until you get home and have a real good cry....

Me, well I made it to the car at least.

I knew today was going to be rough.  I basically have two days to reprogram my entire school (425 high school students) for the fall semester. Usually on these days we close the office down and do not see kids.  However, I had four sets of parents and a CPS officer all show up with no appointment and my principal insists I see everyone.  I had to work through lunch and the guy who is supposed to help me was being majorly b!tchy with me.  He was overwhelmed just like I was but he was taking it out on me. 

Last night I ran out of dog food and had to borrow some from my mom.  I usually feed my dog organic food because he has a sensitve stomach and all my mom had was dry food.  Well today he go sick all over the apartment and when my DH gets home he calls me and starts yelling at me that I was running late this morning and must not have taken him for his walk.  I explained to him that I did walk him but maybe the food made him sick and either way I am not a child and he should not be yelling at me.  He apologized but I'm still moody about it.

On my way home the bridge was up on the highway and I was stuck in traffic for a half hour and had to stop at Petco to pick up dog food and got into a fight with the cashier because the food I bought was not ringing up on sale and she was too lazy to go see or page someone to check that it was in fact on sale.

and to top it all of my back has been killing me and this little girl is giving me some serious lightening crotch!

Oh and I received my new statement for my car insurance and the premium went up AGAIN! GRRRR!

Thanks for hearing me out! If you made it this far you get a gold star!

Baby, I’ll say “remember your mama is a worrier but your papa is a warrior & you are the child with small hands & big eyes who never stops asking for more.”~ Sarah Kay

Re: What do you do when you have a bad day? (kinda long)

• Have alone time, bask in it... Drink something hot, and think about summer :) hope it gets better!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry you've had such a horrible day :(

& to answer your question - I eat. A lot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry to hear about your bad day.  I always vent about it, just like you did.  Then, I try to drink a warm beverage like hot chocolate and zone out watching my favorite funny shows.  I hope your day gets better.  By the way, your dog is soooo cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • imageamberlynnr7:

I'm so sorry you've had such a horrible day :(

& to answer your question - I eat. A lot.

This.  I eat while I read in the bath :)

• I search amazon and pick out all the baby stuff I want. I watch you tube video reviews of the products I want as well as any videos on caring for a baby, or just cute baby ones...plan the nursery.

It really helps me destress. Work is so shitty right know i need something positive to focus on for the next....106 days until i am outta here!

That and have DH make me his sinful version of an iced cap :)

Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"