North Carolina Babies

Plastic Surgeon in W-S?

I asked on the main board a couple weeks ago and didn't get any responses.  I need to have a mole removed.  If you're not comfortable posting here you can email me at MrsSavannah at gmail dot com.  Thanks!

Baby J is here! Born on her mama's birthday.

11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23" long at birth!

My Bio

Re: Plastic Surgeon in W-S?

• I'm not in W-S but I had to have a large mole removed and biopsied last summer.  Mine was actually done in office by my regular family doctor.  Have you tried that route?
  • Also my mole was pretty large and the initial scar was raised and large and looked like crap.  It's become a lot less noticeable in a year.
  • Loading the player...
  • have you had a dermatologist look at it?  if they can't remove it, they would probably recommend someone. 
    DS - June 2009
    DD - February 2011
  • Yeah, I've actually been to a dermatologist and then a plastic surgeon.  The surgeon didn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling though.  The mole is inside my belly button and he's talking surgery with anesthesia and all - then reconstructing my belly button.  I just want another opinion before doing all that.

Baby J is here! Born on her mama's birthday.

11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23" long at birth!

My Bio

• Yeah - I'd go for a second opinion too. Sorry I don't have any recs for you though. Good luck!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• A friend of mine went to Dr. Barber.  I'm not sure exactly where he's located, it may be Greensboro.  But she met with several different surgeons and loved him. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've been to Dr. DeFranzio before and he's wonderful! He's part of the WFUBMC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"