Infertility

Can you UNblock someone?

I think I might have inadvertently blocked someone. Any idea how to reverse that?
Baby girl Lila born 2013.
Baby boy Henry born 2015.
Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.

Re: Can you UNblock someone?

• On the left side bar where all the boards are listed, scroll down all the way to the very bottom where it says "Unblock Bumpies."

HTH!

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• Perfect! Thanks Lynda. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAmCheri:
    Perfect! Thanks Lynda. :)

I got your email and I will email you back tomorrow.  I've been busy at work.  Sorry for the delay!

After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
    Born 7/30/13
  • imageMarried071709:

imageAmCheri:
    Perfect! Thanks Lynda. :)

I got your email and I will email you back tomorrow.  I've been busy at work.  Sorry for the delay!

No need to apologize.  I totally get it!  No rush.  I'm not going anywhere :-) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"