Trying to Get Pregnant

discouraged, no O.

Oy Vey, Seriously, I had SUCH a 'lucky' cycle last month --- Perfect O day, nice LP. We had good timing, still a BFN, but at least everything was working properly! .... Then I only had a 3 day period, which was SUPER weird for me, but, comming of BCP, I really didn't think too much of it, until now.

I'm on CD 21- My body geared up to O, 2 days of nice EWCM, but no temp shift in sight!  .. I"m getting discouraged. *see chart*

I know I have PCOS, but I really wanted to try to control it naturally... But now that this month my body seems to be struggling, I'm wondering if I should go to the RE and get it over with and get my rear in gear.

I know I need to stop whining, we JUST started trying again. But ... I'm just feeling a little blah, and undecided if I should wait longer, or go in.

thoughts?

?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot

Re: discouraged, no O.

• I know how discouraging that can be.  I O'd on my own last cycle and then this cycle, with Clomid, I did on CD27...wtf?  Why no response?  Very discouraging.

I also have PCOS and am on Metformin.  I have O'd 4 times in the past 18 months, 2 medicated and 2 unmedicated.  Most of the 18 months I was pregnant or miscarrying, so that doesn't count.

I know the feeling of wanting to stay natural.  I just figured that I tried to prevent a baby for so long and we are ready, so why not give us the best shot.  Waiting around for my body just doesn't seem worth it.

Are you on Metformin?

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • When I got off BCP, I had totally "normal" 28 day cycles for the first 3 or 4 months. Things got wacky after that and I am just now getting back to normal (at least for this cycle). The wacky cycles I had, I geared up to O a few times but never did, which ended in super light & short periods. I would just give it a little time before getting too freaked out.

Good luck to you. Hopefully you will just O late this cycle! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"