1st Trimester
Options

Fruit Signature Confusion

Such a silly post, but I'm annoyed that my signature fruit is different from the fruit on my pregnancy iphone ap. Today I was excited to wake up and discover that my 10 week 1 day fetus graduated from the size of a prune to the size of a lime. However, the BUMP says that it's the now the size of a prune.

Regardless of the fruit, I'm super happy to have a little fruit growing inside:-)

Married since 10/2010; TTC since 12/2010; Me: 30; DH: 35; Dx: Lean PCOS; MFI (low/slow/morphed); 1st attempt at IVF w/ICSI scheduled for 12/2011; Optimistic! BFP: 12/24/2011 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Fruit Signature Confusion

• Options
    Aww, that's a little discouraging! It almost feels like a setback. But don't worry about it - maybe they'll match up again soon. The Bump says that week 11 is the week of the lime. But like you said, at least you have your fruit inside! :)
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Mine is doing the same thing this week.  I had a big baby last time so I'm going with lime, not prune. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A lot of sites are different.
  • Options
    imageChancieMark:

I'm going to guess and say that its says lime because eventhough you are 10w1d you are technically in your 11th week of pregnancy.

(You have completed week 10, your 10w1d pushes you into the first day of week 11)

Yep.

You must be referring to the What To Expect app? It uses this logic. This whole week it has said I'm in week 10, which I have been; I completed week 9 and entered the 10th week. 

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Options
    imageChancieMark:

I'm going to guess and say that its says lime because eventhough you are 10w1d you are technically in your 11th week of pregnancy.

(You have completed week 10, your 10w1d pushes you into the first day of week 11)

That's what I'm using as well! Thanks for clearing this up :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lol this is a cute post...just shows how excited u r..
  • Options
    I'm saying I have a fresh fig, between a prune and lime.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"