2nd Trimester
Options

Is it just me or...

Does it seem like very few people have boy then girl in that order for their children? (Compared to all other combinations?) I have just been thinking about all the people I know in my life, and cruisng these boards, I don't see a lot of boy, then girl mommies. I know it is totally random chances... but still. Maybe it's just me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is it just me or...

• Options
    I had a boy then a girl and actually A LOT of the people I know have had a boy then a girl.  TOTAL randomness if you ask me!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I do see a lot more mommies w/ the girls first too (me included).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have several friends who had a boy in 08/09 and had a girl in 2011.  A lot of my female friends growing up had an older brother, as well.
  • Options
    yeah...I think its random...My first is a boy..Many of my friends actually have same sex siblings...
  • Options
    I completely agree most people i know have either boy boy girl or girl girl boy. I am no different have one boy now and another on the way. 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My husband told me once that he read a study that said men who had their first child when they were over age 35 statistically had boys first.

He can find a study that states anything though...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had 2 boys, and then a girl (and am now pg with girl #2). But when I look at my friends kids I am in the minority. Seems like all of them with more than 2 kids have all of the same gender. 
  • Options

I have boy, boy, boy and ?

my brother has boy and boy

my cousin has boy, boy

my other cousin has twin girls 

lolololo
  • Options
    Well, I must be the minority!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

In my family, it's been 4 generations where a girl is the oldest and it looks like I'm breaking that tradition since this is my first and I'm having a boy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"