Babies on the Brain
Options

What does an ear infection feel like?

Because my left inner ear has been hurting me all day.  I took some ibu, but it didn't completely get rid of the pain.  Mostly, just not totally.

I've never to my knowledge, even as a baby, had an ear infection.

Re: What does an ear infection feel like?

• Options
    When I get them, which is often, it is just a constant throbbing/stabbing pain in the ear. I'd say it's comparable to the dull throbbing pain of a headache or toothache. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

An ear infection hurts more and more everyday it's not treated. 

Earaches will go away. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

An ear infection hurts ALOT, like someone is stabbing you in the ear with a stick.  I usually also can feel/hear gurgling of fluid in there.  Sometimes it also feels like you are "listening to the ocean" in a sea shell, as it gets worse.

I agree with PP, if it's an actual infection it will hurt worse tomorrow.

Birthday
  • Options
    imageimeltice:

An ear infection hurts ALOT, like someone is stabbing you in the ear with a stick.  I usually also can feel/hear gurgling of fluid in there.  Sometimes it also feels like you are "listening to the ocean" in a sea shell, as it gets worse.

I agree with PP, if it's an actual infection it will hurt worse tomorrow.

OK, based on that criteria, it is not an infection.  I'm going with earache for now.

• Options
    Hurts like a mofo with an increasing intensity of sharp pains.  I had my first every double ear infection 3 years ago, and it was awful!  It started with sinus stuff then w/in 24hrs the ear pain got so intense.  I'm remembering pain, difficulty hearing, and a 'crackling' noise from the fluid behind my ear drums.....and then they ruptured!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"