February 2012 Moms

I'm gonna be a January mom!

Went in for my regular appt with my doc. Thought it would be routine, was planning on coming home  and finishing up around the house. My BP was up again...crap. I thought she would just send me home and monitor since my c-section is scheduled for Monday. She said "how do you feel about having this baby today?". I broke out in a sweat and thought I was gonna pass out. She said there's no point in waiting for my BP to keep getting worse (been borderline pre-e for a month now) and since I'm scheduled for a c-section that she thinks today would be best for my health. And baby is still measuring huge lol. So LO will be here by 9 tonite and me and my FI are both still in shock. He's getting everything together at the house and headed up shortly. I cannot believe its happening so fast. I am still trying to believe it. I hated that I had a week to dwell on it and now I'm wishing for those few days to mentally prepare. Talk about a rush of emotions....T&Ps for me and LO please for a good surgery/delivery.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm gonna be a January mom!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"