2nd Trimester

pinterest ?

I wanted to join and got an e-mail that I'll be put on the "waiting list". A waiting list to join a website?! I've never heard of such a thing! Do you have to have someone personally send you an invite to avoid this?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: pinterest ?

• PM me with your email address and I'll invite you. :)
    Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • send a private message to me with your email. I'll go about sending you an invite.
    My little pumpkin was born at 34weeks, weighing 3lbs, due to severe IUGR & Unexplained Placental Insufficiency. He spent 49 days in the NICU. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Can one of you send me one? I've been on the waiting list too and can't wait to actually use the site. Thanks!! Megheiser@gmail.com
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Any chance you could send me one too? :) I have been on the waiting list forever also! Ahhhhh~!

marciafellows@ymail.com

"There is no friendship, no love, like that of a mother for her child"

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imagebuckeyegirl910:
    I wanted to join and got an e-mail that I'll be put on the "waiting list". A waiting list to join a website?! I've never heard of such a thing!

Their membership has increased so fast in a short period of time they can hardly handle it. They limit new members to help deal with this. I'm a knitter, and I had to wait over a month to get in to ravelry.com when I first signed up. They wanted to grow slowly and get the bugs worked out. Now, several years later, sign-up is automatic.  

• my actual "invite" email took about 2 days after the waiting list email... facebook and google+ (and gmail) had the same marketing strategy.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"