May 2012 Moms

Oh Hi, remember me???? UPDATE

So um...its been a while?  {PS: Thanks Eas for the e-mail, life's so crazy IDK if I even wrote back.  I should go check!}.

So at 19 weeks my husband asked for a divorce, he had been out of town with work for 3 months came home, and BAM....so that sucks.  And a big reason why I haven't been on.  Because it really sucks.   

My big u/s was a couple days after Christmas, still a boy.  So my u/s at 14.5 weeks was right.  WOOT.  

And yeah, I will write another post with some questions, because I am too lazy/tired to go scrolling through pages to find the answers on my own.  

Re: Oh Hi, remember me???? UPDATE

• I'm sorry you're going through this right now. I hope that you have a lot of supportive folks in your life to help you through this. Divorce is so stressful and painful, but I am sure it is intensified by a magnitude of ten since you're also pregnant.

Hang in there and take care of your sweet baby boy. I'll be praying for you.

• Omg.  I'm so sorry about the divorce.  Did that come totally out of the blue while you're pregnant!?!  WTH?  

Do you have family near you??   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry. I am here for you if you need me. I can't believe it. Just stay strong and stay positive for that sweet little boy you are bringing into this world. I hope you have a wonderful support system there with you =)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagecloud9climber:

Omg.  I'm so sorry about the divorce.  Did that come totally out of the blue while you're pregnant!?!  WTH?  

Yeah it did.  He admitted to hiding his thoughts from me and lying about what he was thinking/feeling for months.  And thought when I got pregnant he would feel differently, but then he just didn't.  

My family lives about 4 hours away, and can't really come to help.  It's just a big mess right now.  He moved out and is financially supporting me completely until I can get a job after Holden comes.  

Just.A.Mess. 

• Man - that just sucks.  No other way to say it.  So sorry you have to deal with all of this now. Hopefully this will start turning around for you soon!
  • imageACC0512:
    imagecloud9climber:

Omg.  I'm so sorry about the divorce.  Did that come totally out of the blue while you're pregnant!?!  WTH?  

Yeah it did.  He admitted to hiding his thoughts from me and lying about what he was thinking/feeling for months.  And thought when I got pregnant he would feel differently, but then he just didn't.  

My family lives about 4 hours away, and can't really come to help.  It's just a big mess right now.  He moved out and is financially supporting me completely until I can get a job after Holden comes.  

Just.A.Mess. 

That is a mess, hope you figure out what is best for you and your LO.  

• I am so, so sorry that you are going through this. I have no idea how you must be feeling, but I am truly sorry that this had to happen while you were pregnant. From reading your blog from time to time, I can tell that you are a strong woman, and I know you will make it through this.

However, congratulations on a boy! I love the name Holden.

1st BFP- March 2011. Natural MC @ 8 weeks
    2nd BFP- July 2011.  Chemical Pregnancy
    3rd BFP- Sep 2011. My beautiful son was born May 2012.
    4th BFP-August 2014- Due May 12, 2015

• So sorry you're going through so much stress.  We are here for you if you vent and for support.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  If you need anything don't hesitate to ask us!  This group is amazing at supporting each other.
  • oh no, I'm so sorry about the divorce :-(  That is awful.   I hope you are doing okay and that your baby boy is growing away!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So sorry to hear about this! I can't imagine the roller coaster you must be feeling. Focus on that sweet baby boy!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageACC0512:

So um...its been a while?  {PS: Thanks Eas for the e-mail, life's so crazy IDK if I even wrote back.  I should go check!}.

So at 19 weeks my husband asked for a divorce, he had been out of town with work for 3 months came home, and BAM....so that sucks.  And a big reason why I haven't been on.  Because it really sucks.   

My big u/s was a couple days after Christmas, still a boy.  So my u/s at 14.5 weeks was right.  WOOT.  

And yeah, I will write another post with some questions, because I am too lazy/tired to go scrolling through pages to find the answers on my own.  

Oh, damn, wow. I'm sorry. I was wondering where you went. I'm glad you checked in, but it sucks that you have to deal with that (especially while pregnant). That is just awful. I wish you all the best.

In case you were wondering, someone started a Facebook group for the May Moms so that is probably why the board may seem pretty slow (or may not, depending on how much you even read lol).

You may not be interested in joining, but in case you are, you do a Facebook search for may2012moms@gmail.com and friend request her (Kendra), then she'll add you to the group. It's really a great group - very caring and supportive! Same as The Bump except even more personal. If not, just disregard (and anyone else who sees this and wants to join, come on down)!

--Danielle :-)
  • That e-mail didn't bring up anything on fb?
  • It looks like Kendra may have changed the email address. Try kendralwp@gmail.com and send a friend request to "May Moms".
  • Alternatively, I am an admin for the group as well, so if you send me a friend request on FB (my bump username @gmail.com) I will be glad to add you.
  • Just put a link to the page.  Searching does not work for any of the emails.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • The FB group is a secret group, so it won't come up in search. I am surprised that my email address wouldn't be working (meganmgmiller(at)gmail(dot)com).
  • Wow, so sorry you are going through this, I can not even imagine. Does he still plan to be active in the baby's life? This is so sad (hugs)
    1st Iui+Clomid+Ovidrel 8-13-11 BFP
    Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    IT'S A GIRL..MADELYNN ELIZABETH
    Madelynn Elizabeth born 31w6d's due to pre e.
    Welcome to the world princess!
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • And you can un-friend me once I add you to the FB group. I won't take it personally. :)
  • imageACC0512:
    That e-mail didn't bring up anything on fb?

Sorry! I did ask <glares at Megan!!!> first because I wasn't sure. That was the old address. I didn't know she changed it. Darn that Kendra! :-)

--Danielle :-)
  • imageblueshamrock7:

imageACC0512:
    That e-mail didn't bring up anything on fb?

Sorry! I did ask <glares at Megan!!!> first because I wasn't sure. That was the old address. I didn't know she changed it. Darn that Kendra! :-)

I will accept your glares. Sorry for that!

• He makes the claim at this time that he wants to be completely involved in his life, and that of our two year old.  How that will work out once the divorce is final {not until August probably} or after I move out of the house....who knows.  I guess only time will tell.  

So much to be considered and I feel like I screwed myself by staying home with our daughter because I haven't worked now in 3 years...getting a job and taking care of a baby and a preschooler {at that point} on my own is daunting to put it mildly.  

• I hope he keeps his word. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that this road gets easier for you!
    1st Iui+Clomid+Ovidrel 8-13-11 BFP
    Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    IT'S A GIRL..MADELYNN ELIZABETH
    Madelynn Elizabeth born 31w6d's due to pre e.
    Welcome to the world princess!
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • I'm so sorry.  I noticed your absence from the board a while back, checked out your blog, and saw what was going on.  I'm glad all is well with Holden, but so sorry for all you're having to deal with!!
    image"">photo 5aa70bd1-35a2-4fdc-86d5-7d5bb7b5c3a1.jpg

• imageACC0512:
    imagecloud9climber:

Just.A.Mess. 

So sorry to hear this. I'll be thinking of you 

Team Blue! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh my gosh, that's awful!!  I wondered where you had been, and I'm so sorry to hear what you have been dealing with.  Hugs to you, and we're here for you if you need anything!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"