2nd Trimester

Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin

YUK! DH noticed the other day that I am basically growing a beard... I was sitting in a chair and the window was lighting my face from behind and he noticed one hair and thought it wasn't attached so he went to pull it, sure enough, it was! Then he goes, wait, there are more! Then he tried to pull a few more and suggested I wax. PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T PERMANENT!
CafeMom Tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin

• I hope it's not permanent!! Because I'm totally growing hair on my face too! I swear I feel like Bigfoot's sister!!
    Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have been been having this problem too! I am sooo paranoid that I am going to miss one (or more) and someone will notice! I can not always see them, but I can usually find them by lightly touching around on my face, I can feel the course hair. Am I pregnant or menopausa?!! I don't know if this is permanent or not, but I have a feeling that once a hair folicle is there, it doesnt' just go away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have three and they've been there ever since DD. lol I just pluck em every couple weeks
  • *raises paw*

I too, am bearded. LOL

• Yes, I got one with DD, and it does not go away! I also forget about it and then find this one ridiculously long embarrassing hair. I'm never near a pair of tweezer when I remember and I spend the rest of the day trying to pry it out with my fingers. Hate it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemel101:
    I have three and they've been there ever since DD. lol I just pluck em every couple weeks

This is me too.  I have two that sprouted with ds1 and they haven't gone away.  Sorry to say!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yup, you are not alone.

DH always makes fun of my chin when we are out driving and the sunlight really drives those suckers out. He's always petting my "goat fuzz" as he calls it so I finally was so embarrassed of who else would notice and I waxed my chin! lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I would get the odd one or two hair, but i seriously have about 20 that pop up at a time under my chin now!  I heard excess hair (and hair growth) is totally normal all over your body and that it stops and goes away shortly after birth :)
  • LOL! I had hair on my chin pre-pregnancy so I'm not worried. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"