Pregnant after a Loss

Hard week ahead

Tomorrow I'll be 6 weeks! This means my first appointment is only 1 week and 1 day away! It was very difficult but I made it through the first week of waiting.

I didn't have very many symptoms to begin with, and in the last 3 or so days they've started to fade away which really scares me.I'd rather have all the symptoms in full force to know it's all ok then to have them go away so soon. Last pregnancy, we were told at 10 weeks that our baby stopped growing between weeks 6 and 7. This week is going to be one of the hardest ever!

I know a lot of prayers are going out for a few other people that need them now more than ever. If anyone wouldn't mind maybe squeezing in and extra prayer here or there I would appreciate it.

Re: Hard week ahead

• **HUG** Lots of T&P coming your way!! Stay strong and visualize a healthy, sticky baby. Keep us posted <3
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
     TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 . Rainbow Baby born at 37 weeks, all natural, after 10 weeks of bedrest. BFP #4 ST. PATTY'S DAY 2014. EDD 11/25/14 
  • Sending you t&ps. Symptoms come and go for sure. Also I was still throwing up right up until my d&c with my first pregnancy....still had sore bbs and everything...so I wouldn't necessarily trust that the lack of symptoms is a bad sign. Hang in there!
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Loading the player...
  • FX for you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for you!  I know what you mean about upcoming milestones.  I have several that are coming up, and it definitely is hard.  I hope that you get through this week and see a strong hb!  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My fingers are crossed for you! 
  • Lots of thoughts and prayers for you!  Good luck at your appointment.  :)
  • T&P'S coming to you! Hang in there! I've read on here before something that really helped me ~ so try to be "Cautiously optimistic". Hugs to you hun!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"