June 2011 Moms

halle-freakin-lujah

DH just called me a little bit ago.  He says, "I've got some news for you.  The heap of junk is gone."  Took a moment for it to register.  He says, "Dakota was giong crazy, but I didn't think anything of it.  Finally, I got up (remember, he doesn't get home from work until after 7:00 a.m.) and looked out the window and I didn't see anything.  And then I realized, I didn't see anything."  The city (I'm assuming) finally came and towed that huge monstrosity of a car that's been sitting on the street in front of our house (without moving) for more than a month and a half.  This, sadly enough, made my day.  I'm still very tempted to call the realtor that currently has the duplex listed to let him know the laundry list of issues we have the current renters (including boyfriend beating on girlfriend, cops being called there multiple times, boyfriend driving a POS vehicle home and leaving it sit until neighbors call city to complain).
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: halle-freakin-lujah

• What a nightmare but I'm glad the car is gone! Yay for you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay! My parent's have a neighbor with a big dump truck full of broken construction materials (i.e. broken glass) in the front of their house....and the truck has a flat tire... They can't get anything done about it though because the jerk moves it to the driveway once every two to three weeks and then puts it back on the street the next day or so... I wish the city would tow his POS.

Now if you can just get the other issues fixed!

forum
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"