Success after IF

Anyone have cramping with crinone?

I'm probably grasping at straws here, but I'm, three doses in and having some pretty strong cramps today.  please please let this be from the meds.....

Re: Anyone have cramping with crinone?

• No, but I hope for you it's the meds. Crinone is what caused me to have a 32 day AF though :( that stuff is the devil.
  • Oh yikes...just what I need, more bleeding ;) 

ok, thanks!  I guess time will tell, but I can't stop wondering wtf is going on in there.  

• Loading the player...
  • imagenikinikinine:
    No, but I hope for you it's the meds. Crinone is what caused me to have a 32 day AF though :( that stuff is the devil.

Oh geez!  I have been bleeding for a day now and have my beta tomorrow. Am I realizing that Crinone is the devil? LOL. 

• Yes I definitely cramped every single time I used crinone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepovo:

imagenikinikinine:
    No, but I hope for you it's the meds. Crinone is what caused me to have a 32 day AF though :( that stuff is the devil.

Oh geez!  I have been bleeding for a day now and have my beta tomorrow. Am I realizing that Crinone is the devil? LOL. 

It sounds gross, but if you get AF and you stop the crinone just stick your finger up there and sweep out the excess. It gets lodged up there and causes your lining to shed slower. It took me 4 weeks and a speculum exam to find this out... :( 

• I had tons of cramping. I was sure this cycle was a failure. I also had bright red, but very light, spotting with it.
    Diagnosis: Endometriosis with Complete Tubal Blockage IVF # 1 Fresh Cycle- It's a girl!! 8/12/09 IVF # 2 FET- MC IVF # 3 Fresh Cycle-MC IVF # 4 FET- BFP Arriving 8/8/12!!
  • imageAaron'sAlli:
    I had tons of cramping. I was sure this cycle was a failure. I also had bright red, but very light, spotting with it.
      Thank you!!!  AF wasn't here this morning, so I'm back to hoping!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"