June 2012 Moms

Today is a crappy day....

and for no particular reason. 

Work was slow-ish, so that was good but for some reason every time a kid came up to me I just wanted to smack them. I was in no mood to deal with them and they're crazy-ness.

My MIL is driving me crazy wanting pictures of our u/s. They're on facebook and she will not just go to my page and either a) tag herself in one or b) save it to her computer and repost it/share it. NO, she wants me to text it to her.... whats the point of you having a smart phone, the one that has its own little facebook button, if you refuse to use it or are you just being a b!tch to me? DH sent one to her and I was sooooo mad at him but didnt tell him. I wanted her to do it on her own and show her that I am not going to allow her to control me (a major issue with her, she's a controlling nut case).  

Get home and DH "loaded" and started the dishwasher last night. There are still dishes in the sink from him cooking on Sunday. I open the dishwasher and its not even half way full, if he had played a quick game of tetrus he could have fit it all in, that irritated me but hey, I'm thankful he did the dishwasher at least.

I cant get comfortable at night, my back is killing me, I just want to sleep.

SO, I'm going to eat the entire box of Kraft Mac'n'Cheese, drink some chocolate milk, and take me a nap until I have to go back to work.

I <3 hormones......  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Today is a crappy day....

• I'm sorry you're having a bad day. =( 
  • Its ok, I'm just getting upset/mad over stupid things, with the exception of my MIL. A good friend of mine who was my wedding planner refers to my MIL as bat-sh!t-crazy. So its not just me that think's she's a nut, its outside people too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hahah I totally tried to eat an entire box of KD the other day... I got about two thirds of the way through and mad bloat kicked in... So I fed the rest to my dogs.

That was a mistake.  I had to deal with doggie KD farts ALL night long.

I was unimpressed....

• I'm sorry, I know how those days are. I think we all have them every now & then. But.. being pregnant allows you the excuse of eating to your heart's content. that's what I always do too! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"